Sunday, May 22, 2011

Less than a week

Well, it is now Sunday, May 22 and the world as we know it did not end!!  I had forgotten that it was supposed to until this week when it was all over everywhere you looked!  When in New York City over New Years they were all over the subways passing out literature and putting up signs warning that the world ends May 21, 2011. 
Sooooooo, this means that I have a half marathon to run in less than a week!!!!  I did my last long run Friday since I had to work most of the day Saturday.  It was only 7 miles but I was slower than slow; I think it was my slowest overall average pace yet. 
I booked my hotel room on Friday! Nothing like waiting till the last minute to book a hotel room in a major tourist city on a holiday weekend!!  I actually found one 5.5 miles away and it's a lot less than I expected.  The address is not Traverse City even though it is so close and that makes a big difference in the price!  I'm happy!!! 

On the nerd side of things:  I got a 98% on a test this week!!!  I have another one on Wednesday this coming week.  I'm getting the hang of doing things at clinicals and am enjoying taking care of patients and am looking forward to my new career someday!!! 

Time for bed. 
Runner Nerd
needs sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment