Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Week till M day!!!

Hard to believe it's so close already!!  Today was my LAST long run!  I only ran 8 miles but it was tough.  I thought it would be much easier.  I hope I do better than this next Sunday. 
It was so beautiful today.  It was sunny and over 70 degrees!!  As of right now the forecast for next Sunday in Grand Rapids, MI is sunny and low 60s.  I know that can change from one extreme to another over the next week; I don't know why I even do this to myself!  I still don't know what I am going to wear either.  I have my packets of Accel Gel.  I don't know what I am doing for dinner Saturday night as there is no pasta dinner this year.  I will have to look into it this week. 
Well, I am exhausted and have a headache so I am off to bed. 
Runner Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment