Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The World's Oldest College Student is on Spring Break

The world's oldest college student is on spring break so you know what that means!!!!!! I got to go to Tuesday night running group!!!!!  I've sooooooo missed Tuesday night running group this semester.  I had to give it up due to my afternoon shift clinicals on Tuesdays. 
We meet up at the very cool local running store for an informal run.  It was really fun because one of the running store employees who qualified for and ran the Olympic marathon trial last month ran with us! 
We ran 4.1 miles.  When I got home and uploaded my run on Garmin.com I see that I ran a 9:48 pace!  Sadly, that's fast for me these days.  It was a great evening for a run in February in southeast Michigan, 38 degrees!  It was fun to run with the old gang again and I can't wait until I am a regular groupie again!!  I will be back on April 24th!!

Runner Nerd
happy to run with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment