Monday, February 14, 2011

Nerd Status Redeemed!

After the shock of my 88% test grade I have redeemed myself!  I had a test in the other class last week and got that grade today.  I got 102%!!!  There were 3 extra credit problems which I got right, thus the 102%.  I missed 1 question on a 50 question test so I really got a 98.  I can live with that but if she wants to give extra credit I'm not going to argue!!  Now, if I could only make a comeback like that in my running!  I ran 3 miles this morning and I could not get moving.  It took me 32 minutes, 35 seconds to run 3.2 miles so over a 10 minute pace.  After the bitter cold we've had, this morning's 39 degrees felt almost warm!  I ran in 1 less layer. 
Well, I must get back to homework.  It's going to be hard to top the 102%! 

Runner Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment