Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No hat or gloves!

No hat or gloves and only 1 layer!!  Is it Spring now?? 
I ran 5 miles after class and managed to keep all the miles well under 10 minutes!!  My last mile was 9:12!!  I was surprised at that! 
On my way home I saw 54 degrees on a sign.  It was sunny too.  There is still a lot of snow along the sides of the trail.  It's starting to melt but there was a lot piled up. 
I could not believe how much dog poo was on the paved trail right on the pavement. EWWWWWWWW
I saw 3 people running in shorts!  I was overdressed but I packed my run gear this morning before going to school and didn't know that it was going to get that warm.  For the first time in a long time my Garmin was sitting on my wrist in contact with my skin and not over 3 layers of sleeves.  I was able to buckle it in the 6th hole instead of barely being able to get the little peg in the 1st hole. 
So this was an exciting day for Runner Nerd!!!!  I just hope that warmer weather is here to stay!
Runner Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment