Thursday, December 6, 2012

School's out forever!!!!!

I, Runner Nerd, am DONE with school!!  I HAVE MY LIFE BACK!!!!!!
Today was my last clinical!! 
I don't graduate until the 15th  but I do not ever have to go to class again, don't have homework, no final exam to take, my journey is over!!!!!
I am one happy nerd!!!
Next week I have to go to a board exam review which is 3 days, Monday through Wednesday.  I'm not looking forward to it but it is necessary.   

I can't just be a bum between now and Christmas.  I have to recover my house from two years of being a full time college student.  I'm hosting my family Christmas gathering on the 23rd.  I have a lot to do. 

I also have to get a lot more serious in training for the Key West Half Marathon.  It's down to 6 weeks from Sunday.  I have my flight ticket and my hotel booked!! 

Runner Nerd
done with college


No comments:

Post a Comment