Sunday, January 12, 2014

Victory for MSU!

This afternoon, I went to a college women's basketball game!  I've never been to one before.  It was Michigan State vs University of Michigan at University of Michigan.  What fun!  I had several friends going so I decided to "borrow" an MSU sweatshirt from my son and go.  Tickets were $8.00 and parking was free at Pioneer High School which is a half block away and a quick few minutes walk to Crisler Center.  The score was close throughout the whole game.  The scores were never more than a few points apart.  MSU got ahead by 6 points in the last few minutes and ended up winning 79-72!
I'd like to go to another game at MSU!  It would also be fun to go to another game at UM when it's not MSU so I could get caught up in all the pom pom waving and fight song playing!  It would be fun to see what it's like at a home game at MSU too!
Before the game in my MSU shirt among the Maize and Blue:
A Spartan in Wolverine territory
We had close seats, 2nd row behind one of the baskets:
good seats and skimpy cheerleader outfits
MSU wins!
This is a blurry picture but it is the MSU team waving as they left the court!
The winners!
It was a lot of fun for just $8.00!  To go to a Men's game would cost $10.00+ just to park, I have no idea what tickets cost but I'm sure they cost way more than $8.00.  I'm really glad that I went.

Runner Nerd
watched college basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment