Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cold Cold Cold

single digit temp
This is my indoor/outdoor themometer this morning just before I headed out for a run.  Yep, that top number is the outdoor temperature, 7 degrees.  I donned my most hard core running gear - Underarmour Cold Gear tights and shirt, 1st layer.  An old pair of running pants over the tights and another winter shirt over the other one and to top it all off - a jacket.  Hat, mittens and Garmy added the finishing touches!! 
I'm not sure how good running clothes do it but I was not too cold, even when I was just starting out.  My hands got too warm in my mittens.  I rarely wear the mittens because they are too warm. (yes, I just said that!) 
Well, I have to get back to studying for my test tomorrow.  I just wanted to record the fact that I went running in 7 degree temps today!!  For some reason since this run I am really feeling like getting in a long run.  Maybe next weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment