Saturday, December 31, 2011

I miss my friend

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
(Those times to mourn really suck.)

I miss my friend; the one my heart and soul confided in

So many things remind me of you.
When the sun is shining bright I think of you and smile
When I see the full moon I think of you (and say hi!)
When it's unseasonably warm in the fall or winter I think of you and smile
When I see the billboard with the lobster claws I think of you and giggle (yep, it's still there!)
Occasionally I feel a hand on my shoulder for a moment and I wish it could stay there.
I think of you and I smile, I laugh, I cry, I remember
I will never forget you
I am so very glad that I had you for my bestest friend throughout those years.
You believed in me when no one else did.
I miss you...I miss you more
(\o/)
 /_\

No comments:

Post a Comment