Thursday, December 16, 2010

1 final down 1 more to go!!

I took the final in my Wednesday night class.  I got there at 5:50; class starts at 6.  The teacher was giving the exam to us as we came in so I got started before 6 and was done at 6:10.  OK, I studied over the weekend.  It took me a long time to look up and write out everything on the study guide.  I studied during the day Monday and last night I went over and over everything.  Most of today I was studying for the final I take tomorrow but I studied this first in the morning then for about a half hour before I left I went over it again.  All that for an exam that took 15 minutes.  I'm just glad this class is over! 
Tomorrow is my Psychology final.  I have been studying since I got home and will go over it in the morning before I go.  I will be soooooooooooo glad when this semester is over! 

Tomorrow night we are having our running group Christmas party.  We run through a close by subdivision and check out all the lights. 

Runner Nerd
with a sore brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment