Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm in!

I finally got the letter that I have been working toward for 2 years!!  I'm officially accepted into the Respiratory Therapy program and start classes January 10th! 
I have to have a drug screening done so I went and did it today.  I also have to have a background check and fingerprinting done the first week of January. 

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.  I didn't have to work today and I spent more hours than I want to admit wandering in stores.  If I haven't bought it or if it isn't done it's not going to happen!  Tomorrow I am going to work on cleaning up around the house then go to the Christmas Eve church service.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be on his shoulder: and his name shall be called wonderful, counsellor, the almighty God, everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment