Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2 more days!!

There is only 2 more days left of this semester!  That also means....FINALS. 
I have one tomorrow night and one Thursday.   I have so much studying to do today and tomorrow but I am having trouble staying focused.  I just want this semester to be over sooooooooo badly. 
It's also bitter cold here.  We had our first winter storm Saturday night and Sunday.  Lots of snow and lots of wind blowing it around.  Not my favorite weather. 

Saturday morning I ran an all womens 5K well before the snow started.  It was actually pretty nice for running.  It was cold, I think in the low 30s.  The race was at the Lansing Library and was a fundraiser for the Library.  I placed 2nd in my age group!!  The age group awards were Christmas ornaments, they were large jingle bells!  (The name of the race was Jingle Belles Womens 5K.)  I wonder if I have to put up a tree now that I won an ornament!  (sure hope not!) 
Along the course I saw a dude holding a sign that said, "Jingle Belle 5K: the race that lacks balls"  I thought that was so funny!! 
No more races until New Years Eve in New York City, although that's not a race. 

Well, I better get back to studying. 
Runner Nerd
going crazy right about now

No comments:

Post a Comment