Monday, May 24, 2010

getting close!!!

I'm running a marathon in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (actually 4 1/4 days)
Today the forecast for Saturday said mostly sunny and high 63 degrees.  The temp has come down a few degrees but the sun is still there!!!!! 
I am trying to eat extra healthy this week and get lots of sleep. 
I am excited and nervous.   The hotel I am staying at has a restaurant and I was looking over their menu on the website and I think I can find an acceptable pre marathon dinner. 
Well, I must be getting to bed.  The only time I am going to be able to run tomorrow is early in the morning before work which is very unlike me.  I will be going right from work to class.  oh yippie-just what I've always wanted to do-go to class in my uniform. 
Off to sleep now,
Runner nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment