Sunday, September 12, 2010

I don't like what I see

The last few days when I've been running I've been seeing something I really don't like at all.  It's the leaves.  They're changing colors.  I see summer slipping away.  I am not ready.  This summer was wonderful.  I loved it.  This summer was a gift from God to MEEEEEEE!!!!! 
I know it was sometimes hard to run on really hot days and I ran really really slow which was frustrating BUT....It also felt sooooooo good.  I also love the tan line I get on my back from the summer running tops!!!! 
The only good thing is that something I'm really looking forward to is getting closer!!  The New Years Eve midnight run in New York City!!  This is something I've always wanted to do and it looks like I'm finally going to get to! Less than 4 months!!!!!!
5 weeks from today is marathon day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment