Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I knew this day would come eventually

Well, I did it.  I made my decision.  I am getting a Garmin 205 to replace my 201 that recently quit.  The 201 is laying on the table right next to me.  I feel so bad replacing her.  I read several things online and tried them all and nothing brought her back to life.  There is one more thing which involves opening it up which I haven't tried but I might.  From what I read 6 years is longer than most last. 
I'm looking forward to playing with my new toy but I will miss the old Garmie too.  I just hope that the new one isn't too complicated to learn how to use.  One thing I like is that it is BLUE!!!!!!!!!! The only thing better would be pink!  Maybe there will be a pink Garmin someday!!!
The next few days I will have to run routes that I know the distance.  Sunday I am running a half marathon as my long run so I don't have to worry about distance there. 
I will pass 1000 miles for the year so far this week!!!!!!! 
When new Garmie gets here I will post pics, not that anyone doesn't know what one looks like. 
Runner Nerd who is getting a new toy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment