Saturday, June 9, 2012

No recess

Today was a beautiful, sunny, warm day.  It was one of those days when you just wanted to be outdoors. For me, the world's oldest college student, there was no recess today.  I had to work on a paper for my dumb music class.  I went to the college to print some articles, stopped at the grocery store for a few things, and I was headed back home to work on the paper.  The library was deserted today; I think it's the first time it's ever been quiet in there!!  I was probably the only college student doing homework today.  I started the paper yesterday but it wasn't finished.  After 5 hours, it was finally finished!!  All I have to say is, seriously??? I need this to be a respiratory therapist????  (this class is my required humanities credit)  Tomorrow I have to get an oral presentation together.  It won't take too long.  I'm going to make a few powerpoint slides and write out a few highlights from my paper.  I found on Amazon in the mp3 downloads that you can preview songs.  The previews are about 30 seconds long.  I'm going to use that as my audio examples of my composers music. 

I didn't even run on this really great day.  Even though I still have work to do tomorrow for this dumb project for this dumb class, I do hope to get a run in . 

Runner Nerd
had to stay inside all day

No comments:

Post a Comment