Monday, April 18, 2011

One final down, one to go!

Just like the title says, one final down and one more to go!!!  One of my class's final was today even though there is still one more week to the semester.  I'm pretty sure I did ok.  I am pretty sure I will end of up with a 4.0.  I am glad this final is out of the way and that I only have to study for one at a time. 
I didn't even run this past weekend.  OH, CRAP, my half marathon is only 6 weeks away.  Train?  Oh, am I supposed to train???  I was talking with a friend of mine today and made the comment that I sure hope that I can finish the half marathon before the marathon winner finishes.  It's been a long time since I've run a half when there was a full marathon going on at the same time.  I've always finished before the marathon winner and then watched the male and female marathon winners cross.  He asked if there would be big time elite racers there.  This is a small marathon/half marathon and no elites will be there.  I looked up the results from last year and the winning time was 2:24:09.  I can't imagine being that long even if I do go over 2 hours.  Even so, I still want to finish under 2 hours.   It sure would be nice if the weather would improve and make it pleasant to go running.  Soon, I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment