Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What ever happened to My Space????????

I have no idea why I did this or what even put the idea into my head; I logged into my old My Space page.  I had not logged in to it since October 30, 2009.  I had a blog on there and I read quite a few entries and I discovered that I was a much better writer back then.  It's weird but they are written so differently.  I think I had a lot more time to spend on it.  I don't even hear people talk about My Space anymore; I had forgotten about it.  I should probably figure out how to make sure all of those blog entried are saved somewhere else so that I don't loose all of that if unlogged into My Space accounts ever disappear.  (or even if My Space itself ever disappears). 
Well, that's all!! 
Time for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment