Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I Miss My Friend

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance

I cannot believe that it has been nine years
So many things remind me of you
When the sun is shining bright, I think of you and smile
When I see the full moon, I think of you (and say hi!)
When it's unseasonably warm in the fall or winter, I think of you
Occasionally, I feel a hand on my shoulder for a moment and I wish it could stay there
I often think of you and I smile, I laugh, I cry, I remember
I will never forget you
I am so very glad that I had you for my bestest friend throughout those years
You believed in me when no one else did
I miss my friend, the one my heart and soul confided in
I miss you...I miss you more
(\o/)
 /_\ 

No comments:

Post a Comment