Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Midterm over with. Yippie!

I aced my midterm exam!!!  I know that I got 100% on 2 parts of the test.  I won't know my final grade till a few days from now.  There were 3 parts, one was where we had to write words and definitions and the teacher has to correct that.  That part alone was 120 questions.  The 2nd part was where we had to read a list of medical terms to the teacher one on one and they have to be pronounced perfectly and I got all of those right.  The 3rd part was 100 questions of multiple choice that were answered on a scan sheet and she ran them through right after class and I waited to see what I got and on that part I also got all of them right!!  I'm glad it is over.  Last week was spring break so I have been studying for this thing for two weeks. 

After class I stopped at Blockbuster and rented a DVD and I'm going to watch that now, I just want to relax.  I am even going to pop some popcorn!!! 

Runner Nerd
all nerd today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment