Wednesday, November 25, 2009

6 miles

Yesterday was another great November running day!  Once again in late November in Michigan I was able to run in short tights and just one shirt layer!!  How often does that happen?  Late in my run I was pushing up the sleeves thinking I should have worn short sleeves!!  Just before the trail parking lot I saw one of those signs with the temperature that said 52 degrees.  I ran 6 miles!  I even managed to stay under a 9:30 pace!  I feel like I am on my way back to running like I used to.  This weekend will mark 10 weeks since the last hamstring pull.  

Hard to believe it's that time of year again. Yippie.  If I ignore it will it go away? 
My mileage is so below what it usually is and I'm not doing the workout classes I usually do since going to school this semester which sounds like a holiday weight gain disaster waiting to happen. 
I will be running a 10K in the morning.  Right now I'm not even sure what we are doing for dinner so maybe there won't be any huge dinners!! My daughter will be home from college and we are planning on going to a movie in the evening.  

Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who may happen to read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment