Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another Nicholas Sparks book is made into a movie!

After school today I went for a run then went to a movie.  (Ok, I came home and showered first!)  I went to see the Amelia Earhart  movie.  One of the previews was for Dear John which is a Nicholas Sparks book.  I read it a few months ago.  The movie doesn't come out until February.  Why do they do that?  They go and show the preview then say you have to wait 3 months to see it???  Oh well.  I like Nicholas Sparks' books.  Every time a new one comes out I anxiously wait until it comes out in paperback to buy it.  They can tell you when it's scheduled to come out in paperback at Borders or Barnes & Noble when it first comes out.  Why don't they just make books in both hard and paper covers right away?????  Anyway...back to the movie I saw tonight...
This is kinda funny...I don't know that much about Amelia Earhart but I do know who she is and I know that she disappeared flying a plane many years ago.  Sooooooo.....knowing that, why was I sitting there during the movie on pins and needles hoping that she finds the little island and lands safely??????  I already  knew what happened to her.  Did I really think they were going to rewrite history??  I never knew that she was married so I learned something new!
I can't wait to see the new Christmas Carol movie, maybe next Tuesday.  (Tuesday is $5.00 day at NCG Cinemas.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment