Friday, November 27, 2009

Just say NO to shopping on black Friday!!

It's 2:30 pm on black Friday and I haven't been to a store yet!!! I will be going for a short run in a little while. I will be driving right past Best Buy, Kohl's and Target on my way to the trail to run!! I won't even feel the slightest urge to turn in!  I have no deisre to join in the madness.
My daughter was at JC Penney at 4am, she wanted to do it just once, she said.  She says she was in and out in about 5 minutes to buy a pair of jeans that were $14.00 in the wee hours of the morning only.  She then went to Walmart but turned around and left as soon as she was in the door, she said she had never seen anything like it.  It was crammed with people, she didn't know how she would have walked back to the DVDs which are in the back.  I wonder if she took a picture, I'll have to ask her later.  She then went to Target which was the late opener at a very late 5am!  She then went to Best Buy after that.  Then her and her friend had breakfast and she was home at 10:15.  She is now sound asleep in the living room.  I didn't even wake her up when I made myself some lunch!! 

I guess I should get back to my homework.  The end of the semester is so close and I am so ready for it to be over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment