Friday, November 13, 2009

Runner party tonight!

Just takin a break from studying. 
Tonight the running group I've had to give up going to this semester is having a party!! I can't wait!  I miss those ladies so much.  I can't wait to see them again.  I can't wait until this semester is over so I can again go back to Tuesday morning speedwork torture!!!!! Maybe I will actually get my speed back up again! 

Last night I ran 7.5 with the Thursday night group I go to.  We start out together for about 1.5 mile then the speedys go on ahead and we kind of spread out.  I wonder what we looked like when we were still all together, it was dark, there were 8 of us running in a group all wearing either reflective vests or reflective stripes on jackets, and headlamps, wonder what that looked like to oncoming traffic!  We start out on a main road but it has a sidewalk so we weren't in the road.  Most of our run is on dirt roads.

OK, back to studying.  I have to work tomorrow so have to get as much as possible done today before I go to the party.  Big exam on Tuesday in bio. 
I'll go running in one of the parks after work tomorrow--can't wait!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment