Wednesday, December 30, 2009

20 degrees and dark and yes I was fully aware of it!

Tonight while running I was asked if I was aware that it was 20 degrees and dark.  I was wearing my winter running gear, a hat, gloves, a reflective vest and a light strapped around my head so not only was I aware of the temperature and the darkness I was properly outfitted for it.  I just love those kinds of questions!! 
The Thursday night running group ran on Tuesday again this week since Thursday is a holiday.  We ran from the store to a car dealership 2 miles away.  A radio station was broadcasting live from the car dealership and was inviting people to drop in and enter to win hockey tickets and they were giving away gift certificates for various restaurants, massages and hair salons.  I got a certificate for a massage!!  I know this place has some good sports massage therapists!  One of our group won the hockey tickets!!  He got a call shortly after we got back to the store!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment