Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last Day of the Year, The Last Oppurtunity to accumulate mileage in 2009

Here it is, the last day of 2009.  Can you believe we have completed 10 years in the 2000s already?? Hard to believe.  It seems like it wasn't that long ago when people were panicking and stockpiling food and stuff because we didn't know what was going to happen when the year changed from 1999 to 2000. 
Well, after the 5K I am running tonight I will finish the year with 1021 miles!  This is the fourth year I ran over 1000 miles. 
Tonight I have 1021 miles, tomorrow I have ZERO.  It's time to start all over again.  My new log book is standing ready and waiting to be written in!!

Three of my Thursday night running groupies are going to be running in this race too!!  One of them is inviting the rest of us to her house for dinner!!

My daughter is having a few friends over.  She has been busy cleaning the place up!!
Tomorrow one of the trainers at the gym is having a group run.  He said 7 miles but asked if anyone was interested in going 10 so I said I would but I don't know what is planned. He will most likely have 2 or 3 short loops planned so people can drop out when they want to. 

Happy New Year and Happy Running to anyone who may happen to read this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment