Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mission almost accomplished

Today was my last lab for Human Bio class and I could not be happier!!  I said goodbye to the kitty I've been disecting for 10 weeks.  I am very disappointed in myself, I missed 3 on the test we had in lab today so my grade is 94.  My overall grade was 98.5 and with this 94 it will bring my grade down to 97.8.  I know that's not tragic or anything, I still have a 4.0 for the class.  Oh well, I have to get past it and study for the final which is next Tuesday. 
To celebrate being done with lab and the final lab test being over I went for a 7 mile trail run!!  I didn't run very fast but I ran and my hamstring never hurt.  It snowed on and off while I was running, that's the first time running in snow this season.  I really enjoyed my run and I am 7 miles closer to my goal of 1000 by the end of the year!!  (I think I now have 46 to go)
My daughter had all of her finals yesterday and today and she is now home until the end of the first week of January, over a month.  I still have another week and there goes my quiet house. 
It's snowing.  We are getting our first snow of the season.  My daughter and I went to town earier in the evening and on our way home we saw 2 cars slide into the median or ditch, typical on the first snowfall of the season.  People seem to forget that you have to slow down when it snows and becomes slippery.

OK, I am off to bed.  This college student nerd runner is exhausted and has an oral presentation to finish up for Thursday English class. Yippie.  That is another class I will be very happy about finishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment