Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Final Exam

It's over! I took my only final exam today.  The teacher said the grades would be posted within 2 hours (and they were the other times we had exams) but they aren't.  This is torture. 
After class I celebrated completing this class by RUNNING!!  I ran 10 miles.  I changed at the gym and took off from there to the paved trail then ran till Garmie said I'd run 5 miles and turned around and headed back.  About the time I turned around the temperature really dropped and the trail started getting icy.  I felt like I was running on a treadmill when I wasn't.  I ran along the edge when I could.  My hamstring had it's moments but it backed down and behaved when I told it to!  Yes, I talk to my hamstring muscles sometimes.  (what? doesn't everyone??)

This evening I saw the movie, "Blind Side".  It was good, I enjoyed it.  I never realized that it was a true story until the end when they showed pictures of the real people. 

I can hardly believe that I don't have any homework to do!!!  This is great!  I have 3 weeks off then it starts all over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment