Thursday, January 7, 2010

Beautiful night for a group run!

The Running Fit Thursday Night Running Group members are not wimps!
25 degrees, dark, deep snow and still snowing heavily--normal peope run in those conditions all the time, right?
It's normal to have a thin layer of ice on your face after a run, right?
It's normal to have frozen eye lashes after a run, right?

I was asked if I want to run a leg of a Marathon relay in April.  why not? I think I am committed now!
The marathon I was thinking of running in May is full already so I won't be running it.  It opened for registration Dec. 1 and I found out Jan 4 that it was full, I guess that didn't take long.  Maybe I will do Grand Rapids in October again.  I don't know. 

It is snowing heavily.  It normally takes me 40 minutes to get to the running store where we meet for running group, tonight it took me 65 minutes.  This is one of the things I most despise about winter.  I do not like having to leave earlier than I would usually leave for somewhere.  I am supposed to be at work at 8am, if this keeps up all night I am going to have to leave at 6:30am.  yippie.  Guess that means I need to get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment