Saturday, January 2, 2010

dig out that expensive winter running gear and use it!!

It's almost 2pm, online weather says 12 degrees with 4 below windchill.  I have been contemplating going for a run since 11am.  I know that I will never get out there and do it unless I go to one of my favorite places to run.  I dug out my hard-core underarmour cold gear tights and top-the items I don't even consider wearing until there are single digit temps.  I will make the 40 min drive to my favorite park where I normally would run after work because it is closer to where I work.  It's a bit windy so I will wear my running jacket too.  I am not excited about this but if I am going to run a marathon in the spring I am going to have to get used to it and start doing it more often than I did last winter.  I know that once I am there in my favorite place to run I will be happy and when I am running I will enjoy it and when done I will be very glad I did it.   Soooo, here I go!
see ya later!
Runner Nerd is out for a run

No comments:

Post a Comment